Monday, June 29, 2009

I can be a little slow at times.... mentally

So... just spent forever working on that huge extremely difficult master study and then realized all I had to do was a tiny little section.  Whenever I checked the other posts I saw these wonderful pieces (like Ryan's and Jakes)  and thought they did those full scale studies.  And both of you are very good but I was floored at the craftsman ship of those pictures.  And I admit I am really relieved that those are the masters works.  So from now on I'm going to do  little square so I don't have to kill myself trying to get out two full pieces every week. 

P.S. If I am wrong please correct me :)
Casndice

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you are right. just a small section to get the principles of the technique involved. But the next step is to try your own original. That too can be just a small simple section as well. Work smart not hard. Be nice to yourself. Learn Everything!

    ReplyDelete